Prices from £375.00 per room, per night. (Based on two people sharing a superior room)
We have teamed up with Shakespeare Distillery to bring you one of the best rum experience packages in Stratford-upon-Avon! Enjoy a visit to the Rum School at Judith’s before your relaxing break at The Arden Hotel, just a short walk away.
Experience the enchanting realm of rum and master the art of crafting your own unique spiced rum. With our offer, you’ll receive expert guidance from Shakespeare Distillery’s skilled team to help you create the ultimate rum recipe.
Located at No. 1 High Street in Stratford-upon-Avon town centre, the Rum School is situated in a historic timber-framed building that was once the residence of William Shakespeare’s daughter, Judith. This magnificent structure is now home to the Shakespeare Distillery store and Judith’s, a luxurious Rum School and Tasting rooms on the upper floor.
Upon completion of the course, you’ll have distilled, blended, bottled, sealed, and labelled your very own bottles of rum to take home with you.
Rum School Offer:
- One nights’ accommodation
- Full English breakfast
- Dinner (£30.00pp allocation)
- Visit to the Rum School at Judith’s and learn how to distill your own rum. Visit includes:
- 3 Rum and Mixers
- Guided tasting of 3 spirits
- An introduction to distilling and spicing
- 70cl of your own unique rum, bottled in 1 X 50cl and 1 X 20cl bottles
- 10% off purchases of Shakespeare Distillery products in theshop
*Rum school takes place at 3pm on the following dates 7th May, 19th May, 25th June, 14th July, 29th July, 13th August, 26th August
Call 01789 298682 to book
For more information, please contact our reservation team.
Offer is subject to availability. Flexible cancellation terms.